There are some Terms Of Airline Group Booking Services which are to be viewed before making a Domestic Flight Group booking. Please read the same before making Airline Group Booking.
All airlines have listed their group booking terms and there are lot of difference in group fares. So It is important to know and understand the Terms of Airline Group Booking Services of what it would be charged from you and how much it will be refunded when you cancel a domestic flight group booking in India. Sometimes the flight fare is non refundable and sometime the airfare which you have booked is refundable. Airlines like Indigo has defined it terms and condition to make a indigo group booking. These terms and conditions of Indigo airline can be viewed here. Similarly Go airlines has different cancellation policy so to know the go airline group booking terms and condition you can view it here. Spice jet and vistara airlines follow some of their group booking terms and condition these terms of spicejet group booking can be seen here. We provide the basic requirement and inform our customers in advance that how to make a group reservation in flights in India. And also have listed the requirement of group booking of flight tickets. At any point of time you can ask us if you have any doubt about the cancellation and the importance of making a group ticket.
Payment Policy :
- Advance Booking Fee 30 days or more before date of departure 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 da before date of departure.
Cancellation Policy :
- You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time.
- Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office.
- The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost.
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost.
If we change or cancel your holiday :
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If the are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you o pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charge as tour fees.
If you want to change your group booking plan :
- After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint :
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately
who will endeavor to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us,
with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Our Liability to You
We accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as represented and promised to you. If any parts of your travel arrangements are not provide as promised, due to the fault of our employees, agents, we will pay you appropriate compensation if t has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. Our liability in all cases shall be limited to th costs of your travel arrangements.
We do not accept any responsibility for any third party services or service providers, like hotels, transport etc. For example, travel delays are the responsibility of the transporters and inefficient hospitality is the responsibility of the hotels.
We are only your tour operator and at no time do we act as managers for your respective responsibilities and personal obligations. We are therefore not responsible for your acts, misdemeanor omissions and neither are we responsible for managing any of your personal affairs; for example, we a not responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any Tim before the commencement of the tour or after it or during the tour.
It will be your responsibility to purchase any sort of holiday insurance cover and we are not responsible for the same.
Exactness Not Guaranteed :
We cannot and do not guarantee the exactness of any service that may be provided to you. For instant photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website have been sourced from the respective Hotel management, the visual appeal of a room selected by you cannot and is not guarantee by us. Similarly, while we assure you of enjoyable holidays, we cannot and do not guarantee or repress that such tour will be as per your mental perception, imagination or thought about such tours.
General Important Notes :
- In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. There will be no reduction for un-utilized services
- Surcharges may be applicable over and above the holiday price for the requested period. The same win be advised at the time of booking or prior to confirmations.
- You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 35 days prior to the departure of the tour.
Forfeiture Of Deposits :
We shall be within our rights to forfeit the non- refundable interest free deposit paid by you. In the event you cancel the booking, or on failure on your part to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation Check List, or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or you are unable to travel on the tour booked due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation setout in the How to Book section of the brochure shall be applicable and binding.
Important Notes :
Please be advised that these are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employees of our Company or our agents have the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the terms “as is”. JOURNEY DEAL reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.