Terms & Conditions of Spicejet Airlines while making group booking
Spicejet Airline is a low cost Airline and Spicejet Group Booking can be made when the number of traveller increases from 9, Spicejet is operated in all major domestic and few International sectors and the flight ticket for your proffered destination you are searching you will surely find a spicejet flight flying to that destination. It is one of the oldest Airline operated in India. And helps customer to make and plan their air ticket group booking in India.
Other than most of the cities of India spicejet flies, Spicejet Provides Flight booking to some of the International Destinations also. The best selling International Destination of Spicejet are Dubai, Colombo, Bangkok. If you want to make spicejet group booking to these International Destination It is also possible to make Spicejet Group booking through Airlinegroupbooking.com by placing a Group booking request. Please find the Spicejet Airline Group Booking Terms Below.
SpiceJet Group Booking Terms
- Only one group can be issued in similar flights in a spicejet group booking, if the flights are overlapping.
- If you are making a group booking in spicejeet airlines minimum 10 passengers are required to get a group quote traveling on the same date / same flight / same sector.
- At the time of confirmation, current taxes will be applicable for making a group booking in spicejet airline.
- Fares are subject to availability of seats at the time of booking means that you should check the fare as the seats keep on get reserved so the fare will be only valid on a final payment.
- Fares mentioned to the customer through email are NET payable to Spicejet.
- In case of a round trip fare required for group booking in spicejet airline, fare is only valid for Round-trip that means you can not break the fare for onward and return sector.
- 25% to 40% advance amount is required once you want to confirm the booking this depends upon the travel date and the time when you are making a group booking also if the travel date is within 21 days full payment is required
- 100% payment to be made before 21 days of Departure date.
- As such name list is not required to while you are confirming the group booking but it is to be advised 15 days prior to the departure for the group size above 40 passengers.
- If the number of travelers is above 25 passengers all names to be given 10 days prior to the departure date.
- All names to be advised 7 days prior to the departure for the group size above 10 passengers.
- This is to be kept in mind that no name changes are allowed by spicejet airlines once they are provided within the time period adivced above for a group booking.
- If names are not provided as per the above prescribed time limit, airline reserves the right to cancel the PNR and forfeit the complete amount.
- For cancellations after the payment is made the corresponding charges will be applicable:
- If the group strength reduction upto 20% of the number of passengers originally booked INR 2250 per passenger per sector or 25% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be applicable).
- If the group strength reduces by more than 20% and upto 50% of the number of passengers originally booked INR 2250 per passenger per sector or 50% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be applicable.
- A non-refundable deposit of INR 2250 per passenger per sector or 25% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be required at the time of booking.
- Balance payment to be advised 21 days prior to the schedule departure date.
- If the group strength reduces by more than 50% of the number of passengers originally booked or in case of no-show, only airport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded.
- Any reduction in group size within 07 days of departure, only airport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded. This condition overrides the above mentioned conditions.
- In case of changes/cancellation in partially confirmed bookings, entire advance deposit will be forfeited.
- In case of cancellation in a group of 10 passengers, only airport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded.
- All the passengers are requested to carry a valid photo ID proof.
- Groups will be eligible for any increases in tax/fees/surcharges unless paid in full.
- We recommend group arrival at least 90 minutes prior for Domestic Travel and 180 minutes prior for International Travel.
- No extensions in payment timeline will be granted. If the balance payment is not made within the prescribed time frame, booking will be cancelled automatically and the advance deposit will be forfeited.
- INR 225 will be charged per person as convenience fee in case of payment made though Credit card or Debit Cards and through net banking on the website apart from the fare quoted by us.
- 100% payment will be required at the time of blocking in case the mode of payment is through cash or credit card. In case of cash payment only 1.99 Lacs is permitted and rest of the payment must be paid through Debit/Credit Card.
- In case of payment with an International Credit card, the credit card holder should be one of the passengers travelling in the group and the physical credit card will be required at the time of check-in.
We hope we have explained all the required terms and condition to make a group booking in spicejet airlines but still you can ask us anytime regarding your group query for spicejet airline at our number 09250006660. Also you can mail us your group requirements at [email protected]