Indigo Group Booking Terms
- Minimum 10 passengers required for the group booking traveling on the same date / same sector / same flight.
- 75% advance payment is required at the time of group booking confirmation.
- 100% payment to be made before 21 days of Departure date.
- Only one group can be issued in similar flights, if the flights are overlapping.
- At the time of confirmation, current taxes will be applicable.
- Fares are subject to availability of seats at the time of booking.
- Fares mentioned are NET payable to IndiGo airline.
- In case of a round trip, group fare is only valid for Round-trip.
- IndiGo’s E ticket can be treated, as a Valid INVOICE for Service Tax Purpose, hence an Invoice for the Group Reservation will not be provided.
- Along with a valid photo I card for all the passengers, please ensure that you are carrying either the card or the rear and front copy of the same, signed by the cardholder.
- Groups will be eligible for any increases in tax/fees/surcharges unless paid in full.
- In case of payment with an International Credit card, the credit card holder should be one of the passengers traveling in the group and the physical credit card will be required at the time of check-in.
- We recommend group arrival at the Airport at least 90 minutes prior for Domestic Travel and 180 minutes prior for International Travel.
- In case of confirmation through Travel Agent, transaction fee of 3.5% over and above the given fare (base + YQ) will be applicable.
- If Payment mode is Credit Card (Visa/Master/American express) please carry the attested copy of the credit card at the time of check in, in case credit card is issued in India.
- If the booking is done through International credit card, card should be shown physically at the time of check in and credit card holder should be one of the travelers.
- Partial changes and cancelation will not be allowed if booking is done through International credit card.
- A Convenience Fee of INR 200 will be charged per passenger per sector for all Net Banking / Cash Card Transactions and INR 200 per passenger per sector for all credit / debit card transactions.
- All names to be advised 21 days prior to departure.
- Name changes are not permitted after names have been advised.
- If names and balance payment not provided 21 days prior to departure booking will be cancelled at a cancelation fee of Rs. 3000 per passenger per flight.
- Date changes permitted 7 days prior to departure are at a charge of INR 2250 + differential fare at the time of changes per passenger per flight.
- Cancellations, 7 days prior to departure are permitted at a charge of INR 3000 per passenger per flight. Any remaining balance will be sent to a credit account, which can be used towards remaining payment due, within one year from the date of cancelation with IndiGo.
- Date & flight change is not permitted 7 days or less prior to departure.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to departure will be at 100% forfeiture of total amount.
- Meal charges 250/- per meal one way for Veg and 300/- per meal one way for Non-Veg both for Direct & VIA flights. On connecting flights (comprising of two flights with different flight numbers) meal fee will be charged twice.
- Meal request needs to be notified latest by 24 Hrs. prior to the schedule departure from Monday to Saturday.
Lets Discuss about Indigo Airline Group Booking Terms.
The first & Important Question which should be considered and even Indigo airline will also not disclose if you don’t ask them is that what is the cancellation charges and Terms and conditions of Indigo group booking ticket ?
If you are making a group ticket in Indigo Airline and need to cancel your group booking within 21 Days of your travel there is no refund means the total cost of the flight ticket is retained by Indigo Airlines. Whereas if You cancel before 7 days you are allowed to only cancel a limited percentage of the group size not the complete group which you have confirmed can be cancelled, also note that the cancellation charges of Rs.3000 Per person is to be paid for each of your ticket for every sector means if you are cancelling your ticket for round trip in that case you have to pay 6000 Rs for each person.
How can I contact Indigo Airlines For Group Ticketing after making the payment?
Airlines play smart role they take the payment from their customers by showing online payment gateway for group fare after the customer makes their payment which is very easy in Indigo Airlines for any group fare there is no option to contact them over phone for any information related to that group only have to contact airlines through email. You can not contact Indigo Airlines directly through phone for every group ticket you have to send a email to Indigo Airlines and if it is a holiday in that case the reply to your email will be sent on a working day. Whereas if you are choosing AirlineGroupBooking.com for your group bookings you can call us at 9250006660 and consult about your ticket, terms and conditions and all other relevant information is provided and when you are satisfied and think that you can proceed to make your group ticket reservation you can make only 30-40% of the total amount and we will send you a confirmation number. Balance payment is to be made within 21 days of travel.