Indigo allows group booking in india and abroad. There is specific terms and condition for making a group booking in indigo airlines. Indigo is a premium airlines in India and most preffered airline by travellers. The reason behind choosing this airline is that it is popular for its on time services and the aircraft which Indigo airline use to carry passengers from one destination to another destination are quite new aircrafts. A Group booking for indigo airline in India is quite difficult for normal customer. To reserve a group in Indigo flight needs some extra efforts as on the website you can only reserve maximum 9 seats at one time. Once you have made booking for 9 seats the fare is not guranteed what fare you will get and in such case if the fare is heigher than what you are expecting then the number of 9 seats which you have already booked considering it as a indigo group fare you have to cancel those individual tickets and bear the cancellation charges.
We provide you a constant fare for all the total number of people for whom you want to book a group ticket. IndiGo airline is a leading airline in India they offer group tickets to be booked while travelers who have a demand for group ticket they can purchase group tickets from indigo airlines. It is the fastest growing and largest airline also in India. Indigo airline operates over 6183 departure per week. From Delhi Airport weekly departures 1028 indigo flights for 33 destinations served, From Mumbai Airport weekly departures 775 Indigo flights for 29 destination served, From Kolkata Airport weekly departures 582 Indigo flights for 27 destination served, From Bangaluru Airport weekly departures 567 Indigo flights for 26 destination served, From Hyderabad Airport weekly departures 454 Indigo flights for 20 destination served and From Chennai weekly departures 378 Indigo flights for 18 destination served.
Travelers can book Indigo Airline group booking by placing a request to our site or by calling at 09250006660 a group booking is made for passengers more than 10 travelling together. We help customers to buy group tickets with a procedure as described by indigo airline to purchase group tickets, over 161 daily flights connecting 20 destinations including Agartala, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune and Vadodara.
Please fill in One Way Airline Request Below
Please fill in Round Trip Airline Request Below
Please fill in the International Query Below
Top Indigo Destinations
Top Indigo Destinations
- Delhi- Bangalore Flights
- Delhi- Mumbai Flights
- Delhi- Chennai Flights
- Delhi- Kolkata Flights
- Delhi- Pune Flights
- Delhi- Cochin Flights
- Delhi- Ahmedabad Flights
IndiGo operates from/to the following cities
- Agartala (IXA)
- Ahmedabad (AMD)
- Baghdogra (IXB)
- Bangkok (BKK)
- Vadodara (BDQ)
- Varanasi (VNS)
- Bengaluru (BLR)
- Bhubaneshwar (BBI)
- Mumbai (BOM)
- Kolkata (CCU)
- Calicut (CCJ)
- Chandigarh (IXC)
- Chennai (MAA)
- Cochin (COK)
- Coimbatore (CJB)
- New Delhi (DEL)
- Dibrugarh (DIB)
- Dimapur (DMU)
- Dubai (DXB)
- Goa (GOI)
- Guwahati (GAU)
- Hyderabad (HYD)
- Imphal (IMF)
- Indore (IDR)
- Jaipur (JAI)
- Jammu (IXJ)
- Kathmandu (KTM)
- Lucknow (LKO)
- Muscat (MCT)
- Nagpur (NAG)
- Patna (PAT)
- Pune (PNQ)
- Raipur (RPR)
- Ranchi (IXR)
- Singapore (SIN)
- Srinagar (SXR)
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV)
- Vishakhapatnam (VTZ)
Schedule is subject to change and seats are subject to availability at the time of ticketing.
General Conditions :
- Only one group can be issued in similar flights, if the flights are overlapping.
- At the time of confirmation, current taxes will be applicable.
- Fares are subject to availability of seats at the time of booking.
- Fares mentioned are NET payable to Indigo.
- In case of a round trip, fare is only valid for Round-trip.
- All the passengers are requested to carry a valid photo ID proof.
- Requirement for the group booking is of minimum 10 passengers travelling on the same date / same flight / same sector.
- Groups will be eligible for any increases in tax/fees/surcharges unless paid in full.
- We recommend group arrival at least 90 minutes prior for Domestic Travel and 180 minutes prior for International Travel.
Payment Terms :
- 100% payment will be required for bookings within 21days of travel.
- A non-refundable deposit of INR 2300 per passenger per sector or 25% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be required at the time of booking.
- Balance payment to be advised 21 days prior to the schedule departure date.
- No extensions in payment timeline will be granted. If the balance payment is not made within the prescribed time frame, booking will be cancelled automatically and the advance deposit will be forfeited.
- 100% payment will be required at the time of blocking in case the mode of payment is through credit card or cash.
- In case of payment with an International Credit card, the credit card holder should be one of the passengers travelling in the group and the physical credit card will be required at the time of check-in.
Condition for Names:-
- All names to be advised 7 days prior to departure.
- Name changes are not permitted once the names are advised.
- If names are not provided 7 days prior to departure, booking will be cancelled and the complete amount will be forfeited.
For cancellations after the payment is made the corresponding charges will be applicable:
- If the group strength reduction is less than 10% of the number of passengers originally booked INR 2300 per passenger per sector or 25% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be applicable.
- If the group strength reduces by more than 10% upto 50% of the number of passengers originally booked INR 2300 per passenger per sector or 50% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be applicable.
- If the group strength reduces by more than 50% of the number of passengers originally booked or in case of no-show, only airport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded.
- Any reduction in group size within 07 days of departure, only airport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded. This condition overrides the above mentioned conditions.
- In case of changes/cancellation in partially confirmed bookings, entire advance deposit will be forfeited.
- In case of cancellation in a group of 10 passengers, only airport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded.