Every Airline operated In India has specified its own terms and condition for group booking. Understanding the terms and condition helps us to know the cancellation and rescheduling policy of the booking which one is going to proceed with that airline. Similarly Goair group booking policies are listed in this article which will be helpful if you are interested in making a group reservation in Go airline.
Also you would know what would be the payment plans to make a group reservation. We recommend that you should opt for making a group reservation from a travel consolidator like Airlinegroupbooking.com who gives you option to give a part payment of 40% in advance and balance payment can be done before a certain time of travel. Once you make 40% advance payment you will be provided the PNR number of the flight for which you are booking which you can check on the airline website also and names can be provided later also. Whereas if you go for your booking directly through airline you have to make the full payment to confirm the booking. Also we negotiate on fare and provide the best fare available will be provided in go air group booking. To make a group booking you have to follow a group booking procedure in which first you have to first select the travel date for which you need a group fare and also with sectors for which you want to fly. Also the number of passenger is required in advance for making a group ticket reservation. If you are choosing go airlines for your group ticket then you can get good discount from Airlinegroupbooking.com as we have special deals always available in go airlines. Please post your query in the query form to get instant group fare of go airlines.
Terms & Conditions
- Fares are valid for economy class travel for the mentioned flights and for the number of passengers quoted only. (Any changes would require re-validation of group fare).
- Fare amount quoted is net payable to Go Air airline.
- In case of Round-trip fare, the fare is valid only for round-trip travel.
- Fares are valid for immediate ticketing only
- Fares are subject to change on account of fuel surcharge, taxes/ service tax (PSF, UDF, CUTE, etc.) or any other additional charges that may be levied by Government of India or any statutory body subsequent to the date of booking and applicable on date of travel shall be charged and payable separately.
- Fares are valid for ticket issuance only when 100% of the fare amount has been received.
- Tickets will not be issued on part payment (balance due basis).
- Booking (PNRs) can only be made and seats blocked on receipt of payment/deposit as per the payment structure. Name list will be updated on 100% payment received only.
- Only one group with the same travel itinerary can be confirmed on one single flight.
- Contact number and email id is mandatory when a PNR is created.
- Contact details of the Tour Leader/Coordinator for the group and outside office hours Agency contact details are required for the airline to communicate any schedule changes or disruptions.
- Any loss resulting due to failure to provide this information will not be the responsibility of the airline.
- 25% or 3000 whichever is higher at the time of booking and balance before D-21
- No extension/deviation will be offered for payment timelines.
- PNR will be cancelled without notice if not adhered to the payment structure and amount will be forfeited.
- Days-3 or 72 hrs prior to departure Free of cost and at Days-124 hrs prior to departure @ 1900
- Name change is not permitted after names have been added.
- Name correction is permitted but cannot be done on D-0.
- Name correction would be allowed only during the mentioned working hours.
- In case of cancellation request received for entire group outside Days-7 it would done at INR 3000 per passenger per sector. Also note if cancellation request received within Days-7 then the cancellation would be done at full penalty.
- Date and flight changes permitted @ INR 2225 charge per passenger per sector along with applicable difference in fare till Days-15. The difference in fare to be paid instantly while the changes are made.
- Re-booking is subject to seat availability at the time of re-ticketing.
- Sector change not permitted.
- Additional seats will be treated as a separate query and will be quoted accordingly.
- This group quote supersedes all the previous quotes.
- Please ensure to revert in case of any discrepancy within 24 hrs of confirmation else it will be considered in line with the requirements.
- Along with valid photo ID card for all passengers, original credit card (if paid through credit card) on which payment has been made must be with one of the travelling passengers.
- INR 225 will be charged per person (Convenience Fee) in case if paid through credit/debit card, net banking if mode of payment is online.
- Reporting time for group is at least 2 hours prior to departure.
- Meal requests must be notified to us at least 48 hours prior to departure. In case of group cancellation, meal amount will be forfeited.